Triple Pepper Salsa
Servings: 4 servings
Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes combine with serrano, jalapeno, and habanero peppers to make our Triple Pepper Salsa a spicy and delicious snack!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, with stems
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Serrano Pepper, diced with seeds
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Habanaro Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor. Pulse until salsa is ground down and all pieces are uniform in size.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Enjoy on top of a big taco salad with all your favorite toppings!
Related Recipes To Try:
Three Pepper Pizza
Chili Garlic Salsa
Pomegranate Lime Salsa