Triple Pepper Guacamole
Servings: 4 servings
Just like our Triple Pepper Salsa, our Triple Pepper Guacamole packs in a whole lot of heat in one delicious dip! Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes are combined with avocadoes, jalapeno peppers, serrano peppers, and green chilies for a spicy and satisfying guacamole!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 2 large Avocados
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 tsp. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. Serrano Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. Green Chilies, diced
- Lime Juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the avocados. Use a fork to smash up the avocado to desired texture.
- Add Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and combine well.
If you like more heat, leave seeds in peppers or increase the amount of diced peppers to the guacamole.
Related Recipes To Try:
Black Bean N’ Corn Guacamole
Triple Pepper Salsa