Potato & Tomato Mug
Servings: 4 servings
Perfect for lunch or a quick snack, our Potato & Tomato Mug is made in minutes! Just mix together Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, plant-based cream cheese, and diced potatoes in your favorite mug for this tasty microwave mug meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Plant-Based Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Refrigerated Diced Potatoes, fully cooked
- Salt, to taste
- Italian Seasoning, to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Spray 4 large mugs with nonstick cooking spray. Layer Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes evenly on the bottom of the mugs and then add the cream cheese. Top with the potatoes. Cover mugs tightly.
- Cook in microwave on power 8 for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Unwrap and let sit for 3 minutes. Top with salt, pepper, and lots of Italian seasoning.
- Food will be very hot. Allow to cool before enjoying.
Serve alongside a mug of our Plant-Based Meatloaf Mug!
Related Recipes To Try:
Plant-Based Meatloaf Mug
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy Mug