Pizza Margherita Bubble Bake
Servings: 8 servings
Bake your favorite pizza as a casserole! Our Pizza Margherita Bubble Bake combines Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, crescent rolls, basil, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses for this delicious and savory one-pan meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, drained
- 4 (8 oz.) tubes Crescent Roll Dough, roughly chopped
- 4 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil, roughly chopped
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, place roughly chopped crescent dough, Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, garlic, basil, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Using tongs or clean hands, toss together until well combined.
- Place mixture in a greased 9x13 pan. Top evenly with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dough is golden brown.
Top with fresh basil to add more fresh flavors to this delicious dish!
Related Recipes To Try:
Ghostly Sheet Pan Pizza
Crowd Pleasing Pasta Casserole