Foil Pack Nachos
Servings: 4 servings
This no mess dinner is the perfect way to build-your-own nachos with your family! Our Foil Pack Nachos combine all your favorite toppings with Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa for this delicious and easy dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips, of choice
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz.) can Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Cups Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- Sour Cream, to taste
- Aluminum Foil, cut into sheets, as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine olive oil, bell pepper, onion, and taco seasoning together and place on a sheet tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until peppers begin to soften.
- While peppers and onions are baking, assemble foil packets by folding aluminum foil sheets into boat shapes.
- Place a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of each aluminum foil packet.
- Evely distribute black beans, bell pepper, onions, green chilies, and cheese on top of the tortilla chips.
- Place foil packets in oven and bake on a sheet tray for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove packets from oven and top each with Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa, jalapeno slices, chives, diced avocado, and sour cream.
Add cooked shredded chicken or ground beef for extra protein! Make this recipe custom to your family and their favorite nacho toppings too!
Related Recipes To Try:
Super Nacho Bowl
Pulled Pork Nachos
Loaded Tater Tot Nachos