Big Mug Gnocchi
Servings: 2 servings
Pasta ready in 5 minutes! Our Big Mug Gnocchi mixes Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes with chickpea gnocchi and parmesan cheese for this quick and delicious pasta dinner for 2!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/3 Cup Chickpea Gnocchi
- 3 Tbsp. Plant-Based Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except parmesan, in two large mugs, Cover mugs tightly.
- Cook in microwave on power 7 for 1 minute. Carefully peel back the wrap and stir. Cover again and cook an additional minute on power 7.
- Lower to power 5 and cook for 30 seconds.
- Unwrap and let sit for 3 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Pasta will be very hot, allow to cool before enjoying.
We used a shelf-stable chickpea gnocchi, but this can be substituted with your, fully cooked, personal favorite.
Related Recipes To Try:
Spaghetti and Mini “Meatball” Mug
Spicy Mug Mac & Cheese
Simple Mug Lasagna