Wasabi Bloody Mary
Servings: 8 servings
Add some Asian heat to your picnic with this Wasabi Bloody Mary! Dei Fratelli Vegetable Juice is mixed with ponzu sauce, wasabi powder, ginger, and coconut sugar for this deliciously spicy and refreshing drink.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (46 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Vegetable Juice
- 1/2 Cup + 1/2 Tbsp. Ponzu Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Wasabi Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, freshly grated
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Vodka, if desired
- Lime Wedges, as needed
- Celery, to taste
- Black and White Sesame Seeds, mixed together, for rim
- Combine Dei Fratelli Vegetable Juice with ponzu sauce, wasabi powder, grated ginger, coconut sugar, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix together well and serve chilled.
Best serves with seafood, such as shrimp, scallops, or even fresh sushi.
Related Recipes To Try:
Bloody Mary Salsa
Toasted Onion Bloody Mary