Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
Servings: 8 servings
Our Veggie Cream Cheese Spread is the perfect spread for an everything bagel sandwich! Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, and Peppers are combined with light cream cheese, shredded carrots, and seasonings for a tasty and delicious sandwich spread!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, & Peppers, drained, rinsed, and minced
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. White Onion, minced
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese on high until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, & Peppers and remaining ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until well combined.
Perfect on a bagel, breakfast sandwich, or as a dip with crackers!
Related Recipes To Try:
Plant-Based Cheese Spread
Stewed Tomato Butter and Cloverleaf Rolls
Seasoned Tomato Butter and Pull Apart Rolls