Tortellini & Tomato Mug Soup
Servings: 2 servings
Add some new flavors to your tomato soup with our Tortellini & Tomato Soup Mug. Combining Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup, tortellini pasta, parmesan cheese, and fresh basil creates this delicious and tasty dinner made in minutes!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Water
- 7-8 Tortellini, cooked al dente
- Plant-Based Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- Basil, fresh cut, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, except the parmesan and basil into two large mugs. Cover mugs tightly.
- Cook in microwave on power 8 for 1 minute. Carefully unwrap and stir. Cover again and cook an additional minute on power 8. Stir.
- Top with parmesan and basil.
- The soup will be very hot. Allow to cool before enjoying.
Try with some frozen spinach or kale!
Related Recipes To Try:
Big Mug Gnocchi
Tortilla Mug Soup
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup