Tomato Pesto Fondue
Servings: 12 servings
The perfect spread for your crostini appetizer! Our Tomato Pesto Fondue combines Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes with basil pesto, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, and olive oil for this 5-ingredient appetizer for your charcuterie board!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Basil Pesto
- 2 lbs. Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 2 (4 oz.) packages Goat Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Nonstick Cooking Spray, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Spray two loaf pans with non-stick spray. Place 1 lb. of mozzarella cubes in the bottom of each pan.
- Mix together Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes and basil pesto sauce. Pour half of the mixture into each pan over the mozzarella.
- Crumble the goat cheese in marble-sized pieces and sprinkle 4 oz. on top of each pan.
- Place both loaf pans in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the mixture is bubbling.
- Drizzle each pan with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and serve hot.
Serve with toasted baguette slices and garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
Related Recipes To Try:
Italian Layer Dip