Tomato Parmesan Bread Pudding
Servings: 8 servings
This savory breakfast casserole is the perfect addition to any weekend plans! Made with Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, and basil brings Italian flavor to this delicious breakfast!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Half & Half
- 1 loaf White Bread , cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Nonstick Cooking Spray, as needed
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and half & half. Gently fold in the bread, parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
- In a greased baking dish, evenly cover the bottom with 1/3 of the bread mixture. Top with 1/2 of the Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, and then with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat once.
- Top with remaining bread mixture and mozzarella cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Substitute Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes with Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion and Garlic for a new twist on this savory classic.
Related Recipes To Try:
Pull-Apart Bruschetta Bread
Garlic Tomato Crisps