Tomato Grilled Cheese
Servings: 4 servings
Sizzle up your griddle for our tasty take on grilled cheese! This Tomato Grilled Cheese adds Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic to the classic cheese and bread combination for a flavorful sandwich served perfectly with tomato soup!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic, rinsed and drained
- 8 slices Bread, of choice
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Butter, as needed
- Preheat griddle to 400 F.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of cheese on each slice of bread and top with 1 Tbsp. of Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic.
- Assemble sandwiches and place on griddle, buttered side down for 4-5 minutes. Flip sandwiches and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
Serve with your favorite Dei Fratelli Soup Recipe!
Related Recipes To Try:
Tomato Lemon Soup
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
Fire Roasted Tomato Soup