Tomato Goat Cheese Tarts
Servings: 6 servings
The perfect appetizer for your family gathering! Our Tomato Goat Cheese Tarts combine Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with onion and fresh baby spinach inside puff pastry shells for this tasty grab and go snack!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 12 Puff Pastry Shells
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups White Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 oz.) bag Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cook puff pastry shells according to package instructions, about 20 minutes. Set aside to fully cool.
- While the shells are baking, heat vegetable oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add onions and cook until they beigin to turn golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1-2 more minutes. Remove from heat and add goat cheese and Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes. Combine well and fill shells with mixture.
Serve with your other favorite Dei Fratelli appetizer recipes to make a tasty appetizer platter for your next party!
Related Recipes To Try:
Garlic Tomato Crisps
Tomato and Mushroom Crostata
Tomato Fonduta with Meatballs