Tomato, Barley, & Lentil Mug
Servings: 4 servings
The perfect lunch made with only 4 ingredients, our Tomato, Barley, and Lentil Mug makes a delicious lunch available at work. Combine Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, one pouch of barley and lentils, frozen kale, and lemon juice to create this easy to prepare lunch!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Barley & Lentil Rice Blend, fully cooked pouch
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Kale
- Lemon Juice, to taste
- Combine Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes with barley and lentil rice blend and frozen kale in 4 large mugs.
- Cover top of the mugs and microwave for 90 seconds on 70% power.
- Uncover and stir. Cover again, and microwave an additional 30 seconds on 50% power.
- Uncover and add lemon juice as desired. Allow to cool for a few minutes as lentil mix will be very hot.
This is a super simple side for a weeknight meal or for a simple and lean lunch!
Related Recipes To Try:
Easy Veggie Mug
Dirty Rice Mug