Servings: 6 servings
Everyone needs a basic chunky salsa in their recipe books! Our Thick Salsa is the perfect combination of Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes and Crushed Tomatoes with cilantro, jalapeno, and onion! This salsa is great for a tasty and healthy snack!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor. Pulse until the salsa is ground down and all pieces are uniform in size.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Perfect texture for dipping veggies into for your next healthy snack!
Related Recipes To Try:
Triple Pepper Salsa
Chili Garlic Salsa