Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Servings: 2 servings
We combine sweet flavors of Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, pineapple, and red bell pepper with spicy flavors of chili garlic sauce for our delicious Thai Pineapple Fried Rice! This fusion of flavors is perfect as a side or serve with shrimp for a full meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Scallions, sliced
- 1 tsp. Shallots, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pineapple, diced medium
- 2 Cups Brown Rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, diced medium
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Over medium-high heat, cook scallions, shallots, and garlic in a large sauté pan or wok until softened, about 2 minutes. Add pineapple and continue cooking another 5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, cooked rice, and red bell pepper, and cook another 5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, and chili garlic sauce. Combine well and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Finish with a drizzle of sesame oil and heat for 1 minute. Garnish with cilantro.
Serve as a side with fish, shrimp, or chicken!
Related Recipes To Try:
Quick Fiesta Rice
Mexican Rice and Peas
Dirty Rice Mug