Thai Noodle Salad
Servings: 4 servings
Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, rice noodles, carrot, jalapeno pepper, shallots, and peanuts combine for our tasty and authentic Thai Noodle Salad. This tasty and easy lunch is perfect for in the office or for working at home!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) package Rice Noodles
- 1/4 Cup Carrot, grated
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Shallots, shaved
- 2 Tbsp. Peanuts, roasted and chopped
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno, minced
- 2 tsp. Ginger Puree
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes and the remaining ingredients together. Let rest for 5 minutes. Combine with rice noodles.
Substitute almonds for peanuts if desired.
Related Recipes To Try:
Zesty Asian Noodle Salad
Veggie Noodle Bowl
Spicy Thai Noodle Mug