Servings: 4 servings
The perfect summer treat to enjoy as an appetizer, snack, or even a lunch by the pool! Our Summer Gazpacho combines Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with cucumber, onion, red bell pepper, and lemon juice for this fresh and delicious soup filled with your favorite summer veggies!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- Combine Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes and all ingredients, except red bell pepper and cucumber in a blender and blend until slightly chunky.
- Add cucumber and bell pepper and pulse on low until desired chunckiness, about 20 times.
Top with fresh parsley and croutons.
Related Recipes To Try:
Green Olive Gazpacho
Garden Vegetable Gazpacho