Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Brats
Servings: 6 servings
Bring the BBQ indoors with this Slow Cooker Mesquite BBQ Beer Brats! Made with our homemade Easy BBQ Sauce recipe that combines Dei Fratelli Tomato Puree, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard, this recipe makes for a delicious and easy summer slow cooker recipe with added lager-style beer and jalapeno peppers for an extra kick!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
For Easy BBQ Sauce
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Tomato Puree
- 1 1/3 Cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
For Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Brats
- 3/4 Cup Easy BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 oz. Lager-Style Beer
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, sliced
- 6 Bratwursts, sliced
- Add olive oil, lager-style beer, garlic, sliced onion, sliced bell peppers, sliced jalapeno, and bratwursts to a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours or on low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Mix together all Easy BBQ Sauce Recipe ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drain excess liquid from the slow cooker and add 3/4 cup of the Easy BBQ Sauce mixture.
- Combine well and cook on high for another 30 minutes in the slow cooker.
- Serve as is, on top of rice or mashed potatoes, or even on hoagie buns for a delicious sandwich!
Try these on top of mashed potatoes or serve as is with extra dipping sauce for a low-carb option.
Related Recipes To Try:
Easy BBQ Sauce
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
BBQ Tomato Baked Beans