Sloppy Joe Dip
Servings: 8 servings
The perfect dip for the big game! Our Sloppy Joe Dip combines Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup with ground beef, onion, peppers, and dijon mustard for this delicious new way to enjoy an American classic sandwich!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- In a medium saucepan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Add onion and green pepper and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup and remaining ingredients, except mozzarella cheese, and mix together. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Fold in mozzarella cheese and combine well.
Serve with toasted buns, veggies, or tortilla chips!
Related Recipes To Try:
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Cheesy Sloppy Joe Dip
Easy Cheesy Burger Dip