Simple Minestrone Soup
Servings: 8 servings
An Italian staple fit for your dinner table! Simple Minestrone Soup combines Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with onions, carrots, celery, spinach, and ditalini pasta for a traditional and veggie-packed soup perfect for your whole family!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup White Onion, diced
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped
- 8 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 (15 oz.) can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Ditalini Pasta
- 1 (5 oz.) bag Fresh Baby Spinach
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 5-6 minutes. Add carrot and celery and continue cooking for another 3-5 minutes, or until veggies start to become tender.
- Add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add cannellini beans and pasta and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until noodles are cooked.
- Mix in spinach, basil, salt, and pepper. Continue simmering until spinach starts to wilt, about 1-2 minutes.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve with crackers.
Related Recipes To Try:
Simple Turkey Minestrone Soup
Cauliflower Tomato Soup