Simple Marinara Sauce
Servings: 4 servings
You asked, and we answered! A new family staple, this Simple Marinara provides easy, homemade flavor in under an hour! With Dei Fratelli Rustic Crushed Tomatoes, garlic, and oregano, this pasta sauce is the perfect solution to spaghetti night!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Rustic Crushed & Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add onion, garlic, and olive oil. Cook until onion and garlic begin to brown and soften, stirring occasionally.
- Add Dei Fratelli Rustic Crushed & Chopped Tomatoes, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove sauce from the heat and puree with an immersion blender or food processor to desired consistency.
Serve over your favorite pasta noodle or chicken parmesan recipe!
Related Recipes To Try:
Simple Pomodoro Sauce
Homemade Pizza Sauce