Shredded Pork Tacos
Servings: 6 servings
The perfect dinner for Taco Tuesday! Our Shredded Pork Tacos combines Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa and pork tenderloins to create a delicious and lean taco dinner you can fill with avocado, shredded cheese, and lettuce!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium
- 1 lb. Pork Tenderloin, cubed
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Iceburg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 medium Avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- Place the pork tenderloin cubes in a medium stockpot. Add 1 cup of Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium and beef broth. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until the pork is tender and shreds easily, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the pork. Raise heat back to medium-high and continue to cook until the majority of the liquid has evaporated, about 10 more minutes.
- To assemble tacos, start by placing shredded lettuce on the flour tortillas. Add shredded pork, followed by cheddar cheese, and top with avocado slices.
Use excess Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium as another garnish for an extra kick!
Related Recipes To Try:
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Pulled Pork Nachos
Tailgate Nacho Bar