Roasted Veggie Pizza
Servings: 4 servings
Heat up the flavors of summer with this Roasted Veggie Pizza! Top your favorite crust with Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce, leeks, zucchini, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers for this charred veggie treat!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14 oz.) Jar Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce
- 1 Leek, cut into half moons
- 1 Zucchini Squash, peeled and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- 1 (12 oz.) Jar Roasted Red Peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 2 10" Round Pizza Crusts, parbaked
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Arrange cut leeks, zucchini, and mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast veggies in oven for 15-20 minutes or until they begin to brown and are easily pierced with a fork.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 F.
- Place crusts on round pizza pans or stones. Divide Dei Fratelli Simply Pizza Sauce between the two pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on top of each pizza.
- Divide roasted vegetables and roasted red peppers evenly between the two pizzas.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Want this delicious recipe outside of summer months? Substitute the zucchini for your favorite seasonal vegetable!
Related Recipes To Try:
Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
Extra Cheesy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Ghostly Sheet Pan Pizza