Roasted Poblano Salsa
Servings: 3 servings
Add a kick to your morning routine with our Roasted Poblano Salsa! Made with Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, poblano peppers, onion, cilantro, and Thai chili, this recipe is the perfect topper to your morning omlette or as a delicious dip with your favorite corn chips!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, drained, reserve juice
- 3/4 Cup Reserved Tomato Juice
- 1/2 Cup Poblano Pepper, roasted, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Thai Chili, minced
- 1/2 medium Lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander
- 1/8 tsp. Oregano
- Place Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes and the remaining ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the salsa is ground down and all pieces are uniform in size.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
A great recipe to add over an omlette for a kick in flavor! Try it without the Thai chili to reduce the amount of heat!
Related Recipes To Try:
Triple Pepper Salsa