Pork Tenderloin with Tomato Jam
Servings: 6 servings
The perfect way to enjoy a delicious pork tenderloin! Our Pork Tenderloin with Tomato Jam tops a perfectly cooked pork chop with with Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, caramelized onion, ginger, and red pepper flakes!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 (12 oz.) Pork Tenderloins
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Sweet Onions, minced
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Rub spices evenly over tenderloins to season. Place in a plastic bag or food storage container and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- While pork is marinating, heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Add onion and cook until caramelized, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until liquid has evaporated, about 30 minutes. stirring frequently.
- When pork is ready, add to a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Brown on all sides, about 2 minutes each. Transfer to oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- To serve, slice tenderloins and top with tomato jam.
Substitute the pork tenderloin for chicken or your favorite plant-based meat substitute!
Related Recipes To Try:
Stewed Tomato and Rosemary Pork Chops
Pork Chops & Sauerkraut
Slow Cooker Pork, Kraut and Tomatoes