Plant-Based Cheese Spread
Servings: 8 servings
Our Plant-Based Cheese Spread can be a dip or a spread for your favorite bread! Made with Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes, almond cream cheese, paprika, and chili powder this cheesy spread is perfect for the whole family!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. Almond Cream Cheese, plain
- 1/4 Cup Plant-Based Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Plant-Based Shredded Cheese, Cheddar-style
- 1 tsp. Hot Sauce
- 3/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp, Granulated Onion
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- Soften cream cheese and whip with a handheld mixer until fluffy, about, 2 minutes on medium speed. Add the spices, hot sauce, and mayonnaise and whip for another minute.
- Use a spatula to fold in Dei Fratelli Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes and cheddar-style cheese to the mixture.
- Chill and serve.
Great as a dip all by itself or as a sandwich spread!
Related Recipes To Try:
Gluten-Free Tomato Bread
Italian Gluten-Free Breadsticks
Stewed Tomato Butter and Cloverleaf Rolls