Plant-Based Caprese Salad
Servings: 6 servings
A plant-based twist on this classic salad! Our Plant-Based Caprese Salad combines your favorite flavors of Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic, basil leaves, and balsamic vinegar with plant-based mozzarella cheese for this easy and healthy work lunch!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Plant-Based Mozzarella, torn
- 3 Tbsp. Basil Leaves, torn
- 2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Assemble in a bowl, alternating Dei Fratelli Chopped Tomatoes with Onion & Garlic, mozzarella, and basil.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper just before serving.
The perfect work lunch to make or take in for a healthy and delicious break.
Related Recipes To Try:
Caprese Pasta Salad
Plant-Based Eggplant Parm