Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
Servings: 6 servings
The perfect stuffed mushrooms for a picky eater, our Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are delicious, bite-sized, and require only one pan! These supreme pizzas are made perfectly with Dei Fratelli Pizza Sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni slices for a tasty, veggie-packed meal!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (8 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Pizza Sauce
- 6 Portobello Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced small
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Pepperoni Slices, cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup Ground Sausage, cooked
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Fresh Basil, chopped, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove stems and wash mushrooms. Place mushrooms cap-side up on a sheet tray and carefully score an "X" on the caps, being sure to not cut through the mushrooms.
- Brush mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip the mushrooms over, brush with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper again.
- Spoon and spread Dei Fratelli Pizza Sauce evenly between each mushroom and sprinkle the mushrooms with toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and mushrooms are softened.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil.
Related Recipes To Try:
Fire Roasted Biscuit Bites
Extra Cheesy Cauliflower Crust Pizza