Servings: 4 servings
Combine Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes, onion, peaches, cilantro, and lime juice for our fresh and sweet Peach Salsa! This homemade salsa recipe is perfect for summer parties as a delicious snack that the whole family will enjoy!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Peach, diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped, with stems
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor. Pulse until the salsa is ground down and all pieces are uniform in size.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Try it with your favorite tortilla chips!
Related Recipes To Try:
Mango Black Bean Salsa
Pomegranate Lime Salsa