Servings: 4 servings
Our favorite quick Valentine's Day dinner! Our Pasta Primavera is made with Dei Fratelli Italian Sauce, red bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli florets, and rigatoni for this healthy and veggie packed pasta dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Italian Sauce
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Zucchini, sliced into half circles
- 1 Yellow Squash, sliced into half circles
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Rigatoni, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- Italian Seasoning, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Arrange the peppers, broccoli florets, zucchini, and yellow squash on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and allow them to cool slightly.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine Dei Fratelli Italian Sauce with cooked veggies, pasta, and all remaining ingredients. Bring to a very gentle simmer for about 5 minutes, or until just heated through.
- Season to taste with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
You can use your favorite vegetables for this recipe as well! Adding onions, different squash, or other peppers for new and custom twists to this recipe! Top with your favorite parmesan cheese to make the whole family smile!
Related Recipes To Try:
Mediterranean Feta Pasta
Cheesy Tomato Pasta
Valentine’s Day Quesadilla