One Pot Sausage Fettuccine
Servings: 6 servings
Delicious and packed full of your favorite veggies! Our One Pot Sausage Fettuccine tops noodles with Dei Fratelli Vegetable Juice, Gluten-Free Tomato Soup, and Petite Diced Tomatoes as well as onion, pepper, celery, and smoked sausages for a delicious one pot dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (46 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Vegetable Juice
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- 2 (28 oz.) cans Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14 oz.) Skinless Polish Sausage, sliced
- 1 (14 oz.) Skinless Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 3 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- 2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb. Fettuccine Noodles
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- In a large stock pot, combine all ingredients except fettuccine noodles and cheddar cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and add fettuccine noodles and cheddar cheese. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes, or until noodles are al dente.
If you like firmer tomatoes, add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with noodles and cheese instead!
Related Recipes To Try:
Quick Cheesy Pasta Bowls
Cheesy Spaghetti with Hot Capicola