Mushroom Tomato Lo Mein
Servings: 4 servings
Bring takeout flavors to your kitchen with our Mushroom Tomato Lo Mein. Heat up Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes with shitake mushrooms, lo mein noodles, and hoisin sauce for this tasty and delicious recipe!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 4 Cups Lo Mein Noodles, cooked
- Heat oil in a large pot or wok and sauté mushrooms, shallots, and jalapeno over medium-high heat until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and garlic and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, tamari, and hoisin and continue cooking for 4-3 minutes. Toss in cooked lo mein noodles.
Garnish with shaved snap peas.
Related Recipes To Try:
Zesty Asian Noodle Salad
Veggie Noodle Bowl
Spicy Thai Noodle Mug