Servings: 4 servings
Top your perfectly cooked salmon with Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro, and jalapeno for our delicious Mexican Salmon! This spicy take on a southern favorite is perfect to get your family excited for dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, drained
- 4 Salmon Steaks
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1 package Instant Brown Rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Season salmon generously with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- While salmon is cooking, mix together Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Serve salmon over brown rice and garnish with tomato mixture.
Grill your salmon during the summer months for a delicious new take on this recipe!
Related Recipes To Try:
Black Bean N’Corn Chicken Salad
Peppercorn Bacon and Tomato Shrimp Chowder