Mexican Pepper Stew
Servings: 4 servings
Spice up your dinner with our Mexican Pepper Stew! This recipe is made by heating Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and onion in your skillet for the perfect condiment for your sandwich or to top off your dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Pepper Strips, jarred
- 1/3 Cup White Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic, minced
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add roasted red peppers, onion, and garlic. Cook until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Chopped Mexican Tomatoes, and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
Serve on top of rice with your favorite protein or use as a condiment on your favorite sandwich!
Related Recipes To Try:
Pork Tenderloin with Tomato Jam