Servings: 4 servings
The summer salsa flavor you have all been asking for! We combined Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes with mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeno for this sweet, fresh, and slightly spicy Mango Salsa.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Mango, diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, with stems
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Place Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes and all other ingredients in a large food processor. Pulse until the salsa is ground down and all pieces are uniform in size.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Try it as a dip with your favorite tortilla chips or bell pepper strips!
Related Recipes To Try:
Mango Black Bean Salsa