Low Sodium Tomato Soup
Servings: 4 servings
A delicious and healthy soup made with only 7 ingredients, our Low Sodium Tomato Soup is the perfect addition to your family's dinner table. Made using our Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, yellow onion, garlic, vegetable broth, and red pepper flakes, this soup combines simple with delicious!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cups Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until onions are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes and low sodium vegetable broth. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour into a food processor. Add basil and pulse until smooth, about 20 times.
Top with additional fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
Related Recipes To Try:
Chicken Noodle Bowl
Fire Roasted Tomato Soup