Latin Potato Salad
Servings: 6 servings
This low fat and light potato salad is perfect to serve at your family potluck! Our Latin Potato Salad combines Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes and Our Original Salsa with red potatoes, black beans, corn, and cilantro for this Spanish twist on a household favorite!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 Cup Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium
- 1/2 lb. Red Potatoes, peeled, cooked, and diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans, low sodium, drained, and rinsed
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Scallions, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine Dei Fratelli Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, cooked potatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro, and scallions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together Dei Fratelli Our Original Salsa Medium, mayonnaise, allspice, salt, and pepper. Pour over the potato mixture and gently mix together.
For best results, allow to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with more fresh, chopped cilantro.
Related Recipes To Try:
Grilled Potato Salad
Avocado Deep End Dip
Easy Tomato and Potato Salad