Kraut, Potato, & Leek Soup
Servings: 6 servings
Our super easy and delicious Kraut, Potato, & Leek Soup combines Silver Fleece Sauerkraut with potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, celery, and rosemary for a delicious and flavorful veggie-packed dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 (14 oz.) can Silver Fleece Sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 6 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 3 Cups Red Potatoes, diced small
- 1 Cup Leeks, diced small
- 2 Cups Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Celery, diced small
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a pot over medium-high heat and cover with lid.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe can be easily doubled and frozen for a quick lunch later in the week.
Related Recipes To Try:
Silver Fleece Sauerkraut Soup
Cauliflower Tomato Soup
Portuguese Tomato & Kale Sausage Soup