Kale & Tomato Pesto
Servings: 4 servings
Our Kale & Tomato Pesto is the perfect sauce for your favorite pasta or a spread for crackers and veggies! Combine Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with kale, garlic, cashews, and lemon juice for this versatile plant-based sauce!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 3 Cups Kale, packed
- 3 cloves Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 Cup Cashews, unsalted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes to dry out tomatoes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add to a food processor with remaining ingredients, except sunflower oil. Pulse until all pieces are uniform in size.
- Continue pulsing while slowly adding sunflower oil to the mixture. Blend until well combined.
Serve over white beans, with your favorite pasta, or as a spread with crackers and fresh veggies!
Related Recipes To Try:
Cheesy Tomato Sauce
Homemade Pizza Sauce
Lemon Pepper Bruschetta