Italian Sloppy Joes
Servings: 4 servings
Speed-scratch your way to dinner with our Italian Sloppy Joes! Made with our pre-seasoned Dei Fratelli Sloppy Joe Sauce, ground beef, and your favorite Italian seasonings, this mixture gets sandwiched between baked garlic toasts for a delicious twist on your favorite sloppy joe!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (15 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 box Garlic Toasts
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp. Basil, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Prepare garlic toasts according to package instructions on a sheet tray.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned, about 8-10 minutes. Drain excess grease from the skillet.
- Add green bell pepper and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add spices, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Sloppy Joe Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Top half of the prepared garlic toasts with the Italian Sloppy Joe mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake Italian Sloppy Joes on the sheet tray, in oven, until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
Garnish with fresh, chopped parsley!
Related Recipes To Try:
Asian Sloppy Joe
Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bites
Sloppy Joe Bake