Italian Roasted Chickpeas
Servings: 2 servings
Enjoy your favorite crispy snack with our Italian Roasted Chickpeas! This easy, air fryer recipe combines Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce with chickpeas and your favorite seasonings for a delicious, high-protein snack or salad topper!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1/4 (15 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 1/2gr tsp. Granulated Garlic
- Set air fryer to 300 F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place chickpeas on a sheet tray or basket in the air fryer in a single, even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate racks, and mix chickpeas. Bake for 10 more minutes.
Use these chickpeas as a topper for your favorite salad, or make them as a quick high-protein snack! Multiply this recipe by 4 to use a full can of Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce!
Related Recipes To Try:
Tomato Tamari Nuts
Tomato Party Mix