Italian Gluten-Free Breadsticks
Servings: 10 servings
Pasta night just got a whole lot better! Our Italian Gluten-Free Breadsticks are the perfect appetizer or side to your pasta night! These spicy breadsticks are made by mixing Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes with coconut oil, red pepper flakes, and gluten-free baking mix for a delicious dipper!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes, drained, chopped, and juice reserved
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1.5 tsp. Basil, dried
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Marjoram, dried
- 1 tsp. Rosemary, dried
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Reserved Tomato Juice
- 1 Cup Club Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with Dei Fratelli Chopped Italian Tomatoes. Add the oil and reserved tomato juice, then incorporate the club soda.
- Roll the dough flat, about 1/4" thick, between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and put a second baking sheet on top, like you are stacking them. Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Cut into long 1/4-1/2" strips.
- Arrange cut strips on a single baking sheet and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Related Recipes To Try:
Gluten-Free Tomato Bread
Jarred Lentil Pasta
Presto! Gluten-Free Pizza