Green Olive Gazpacho
Servings: 4 servings
Our Green Olive Gazpacho is just the right amount of tangines to add to your lunch! We combine Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes with green olives, bell pepper, cucumber, lemon, and Italian Parsley for this delicious and refreshing soup!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Green Olives, smashed
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. White Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except green olives, in a blender or food processor and pulse until slightly chunky.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in green olives until well combined.
Serve with extra green olives, cucumber, and lemon so your family can make this recipe their own!
Related Recipes To Try:
Portuguese Style Gazpacho