Green Bean Tomato Casserole
Servings: 6 servings
How do you make a holiday favorite for your dinner table? Use Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup to make a creamy plant-based mushroom sauce with Green Beans and Panko Breadcrumbs for a homemade Green Bean Tomato Casserole!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup
- 1 1/3 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 1/4 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 24 oz. Fresh Green Beans, snipped and boiled for 3 minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Mushrooms Stems and Pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Whisk Dei Fratelli Gluten-Free Tomato Soup, almond milk, cornstarch, salt, and spices together in a medium bowl. Toss in the green beans and mushrooms.
- In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and olive oil together.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spread the green bean mixture out evenly. Top with the breadcrumb mixture and bake for 28-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free breadcrumbs instead!
Related Recipes To Try:
BBQ Brussels Sprouts
Tomato Mushroom Gravy
Tomato Brined Turkey