Servings: 4 servings
Your new, favorite gluten-free pasta bake! This Gnocchi Bake adds Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes with Basil & Herbs to ground sausage, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and potato gnocchi for a veggie-packed, healthy, and family-friendly dinner!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes with Basil & Herbs
- 2 lbs. Gnocchi, cooked
- 1/2 lb. Ground Sausage
- 1 lb. White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Jarred Roasted Red Peppers, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) package Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large pan, cook sausage until browned. Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes with Basil & Herbs, roasted red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked gnocchi and mix well.
- Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mozzarella starts to brown.
Top with fresh basil or parsley! Use Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes for a burst of smoky, tomato flavor!
Related Recipes To Try:
Big Mug Gnocchi
Mediterranean Feta Pasta