Gluten-Free Tomato Bread
Servings: 12 servings
The perfect quick bread for your breakfast! Our Gluten-Free Tomato Bread combines Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes, sparkling water, onion, and basil for this delicious and savory baked treat!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes, drained, chopped, and juice reserved
- 3 Cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Onion, granulated
- 1 tsp. Basil Leaf, dry
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 8 oz. Sparkling Water
- 4 oz. Reserved Tomato Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Using a fork, or dough cutter, incorporate 2/3 of the coconut oil into the flow mixture. Add the sparkling water and juice and gently mix. Fold in the Dei Fratelli Stewed Tomatoes.
- Place into a glass loaf pan lined with parchement paper and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and brush with the remaining coconut oil. Return the bread to the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Make two of these loaves and freeze one for later!
Related Recipes To Try:
Tasty Tom Soda Bread
Pull Apart Bruschetta Bread
Tomato Basil Biscuits