Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
Servings: 2 servings
Dive into our delicious Fire Roasted Tomato Soup! This tasty soup is made using Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes, onion, coconut milk, and garlic for this quick and easy soup recipe perfectly served with your favorite grilled cheese sandwich.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (28 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes, coconut milk, and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
Garnish with croutons or chopped herbs and serve with your favorite sandwich!
Related Recipes To Try:
Fire Roasted Tomato and Maple Pumpkin Soup
Fire Roasted Pizza Soup
Tomato Pumpkin Soup