Fire Roasted Pizza Soup
Servings: 4 servings
Add some flavor to your favorite soup with our Fire Roasted Pizza Soup. This recipe is made right in your microwave by mixing Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce, canned mushrooms, plant-based meat crumbles, and plant based cream cheese in your favorite mug! Perfect for a work lunch on a cold afternoon or as a dinner perfect for movie night!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (15 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Canned Mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Plant-Based Meat Crumbles, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. Plant-Based Cream Cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except cream cheese, equally into 4 large mugs.
- Cover the soups and microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds on high.
- Stir. Recover and cook on power 6 for 90 seconds. Stir in the cream cheese.
- Allow to cool slightly as the soup may be hot.
Add your favorite precooked toppings for unlimited variations of this easy weekday lunch.
Related Recipes To Try:
Tomato Chicken Soup
Supreme Pizza Soup
Fire Roasted Tomato and Maple Pumpkin Soup