Servings: 6 servings
An American favorite! Our Easy Goulash combines Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, and Peppers and Tomato Sauce for a delicious tomato flavored elbow pasta with onions and turkey!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, & Peppers
- 1 (15 oz.) can Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) package Gluten-Free Elbow Pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Turkey, ground
- 3/4 tsp. Basil, dried
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley, dried
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and brown, about 8 minutes. Once turkey is fully cooked, add Dei Fratelli Petite Diced Tomatoes with Onion, Celery, & Peppers, Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce, basil, paprika, parsley, and salt. Combine well and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in pasta.
Garnish with fresh, chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
Related Recipes To Try:
One Pot Sausage Fettuccine
Mom Hirzel’s Goulash